Items We Accept
Please see the following list to get an idea of some of the items we accept for recycling. If it is not listed, don’t worry – We can recycle any and all electronics! Call to inquire about specific items if you have additional questions.
- Flatscreens – drop off only
- Cable boxes
- Digital Tuners & Converters
- Home Theater Systems & Soundbars
- All-in-One Computers
- Servers and racks
- Flat screen computer monitors
- Hard Drives
- CD/DVD Drives
- Power supplies
- Mother boards and all circuit boards
- Sound/Video Cards
Consumer Grade Electronics
- Mobile Phones
- Office phones
- Audio video equipment
- Cameras and camcorders
- Gaming systems, controllers
- Cables, connectors, and wire
- Batteries internally housed in equipment will be accepted
- Loose batteries – fees may apply, please call to inquire
- Any metal products
Not Accepted Items
- CRTs (cathode ray tubes).
- Paper, magazines, books.
- Any fossil fuel or materials used in collecting fossil fuels.
- Any infectious or biological wastes or equipment that contained them.
- Any media contaminated with oil.
- Any liquid.
- Any chemicals, oils, or powders.
- Any equipment that contains chemicals of any kind.
- Any equipment that contains asbestos.
- Any equipment that contains radioactive components.
- Any equipment that contains Freon. If Freon is removed prior to arrival at facility, a Certificate of Removal must be fixed to unit.
- Luminaries (light bulbs) are not accepted.
- Pressurized tanks.
- Any material containing PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls), e.g. large commercial capacitors and transformers or lamp ballasts.
- Any materials that would adversely impact our operations or result in environmental or health problems.
- We are happy to be helpful – Please feel free to inquire about any of the above items for other possible outlets